Dalapro Roll Nova
Dalapro Roll Nova is a grey ready mixed roller applied wall covering that is time saving and easy to work with. Perfect for smoothing over walls and providing a professional, high-quality finish every time, Dalapro Roll Nova is ideal for quickly making the wall smooth and is easy to sand before your decorating or repair project.
Dalapro Roll Nova
- Grey, ready mixed roller applied wall covering
- High-quality professional finish each time
- Even distribution and full coverage
- Quick 8-hour drying time
- Re-sealable tub for less waste
- Easy to sand
- No specialist tools required
- Suitable for small and light surface damage to plaster
- Nordic Eco labelled
Where to buy
- Builder Depot - available in store and online here.
- Selco - available in East London and Essex branches.
- Dulux - available via special order. Quote product code 5200943881 in store.
Benefits of using Dalapro Roll Nova
Five reasons why Dalapro Roll Nova Roller applied wall covering is an ideal solution for your home renovation projects.
Easy to apply
Trouble-free application makes us happy every time, right? Dalapro Roll Nova comes in a handy, pre-mixed 12-litre re-sealable tub and can be easily rolled straight from the tub, ensuring even distribution and full coverage with minimal skill required.
Dalapro Roll Nova is ideal for swiftly making your walls smooth and easy to sand before decoration. The result? A professional and visually pleasing finish. Winner!
Dalapro Roll Nova can take around eight hours to dry, which can be achieved with adequate air flow (fling open those windows!). Surfaces are ready for painting or further decoration.
Minimal tools required
You simply roll the ready mixed wall covering straight from the tub. Whilst a medium pile roller can be used to apply Dalapro Roll Nova, we would recommend a 9” wired roller to achieve the easiest application and best quality finish.
Due to the pre-mixed formula, Dalapro Roll Nova can reduce the chances of mixing errors that may lead to material wastage. The easy rolling application results in a more accurate coverage which can reduce spillage or overuse.
How to apply Dalapro Roll Nova
Dalapro Roll Nova is a great option for smoothing walls quickly and easily before decorating or repairing. It works well on various indoor surfaces, including concrete, plaster, fabric, and wallpaper, providing a professional and high-quality finish. With a roller applied wall covering, you quite simply work smarter on all home renovation projects.
To start, check the surface. You should also sand and fix any holes or rough spots.
Use a roller on a pole to apply the Dalapro Roll Nova to clean, dry, and intact surfaces. Apply the product to as large an area as you think you will be able to smooth before the product starts to dry. The wall covering should be smoothed as soon as it is fully applied to the wall or ceiling area. For best results ensure the minimum temperature is +5°C.
If it has dried too much, open the wall covering once more, and using the roller, lightly go over the drying area.
Use the product on the putty knife when smoothing to apply finely in corners and ceiling angles.
Skim off the excess product and once dry, make sure to sand it down with 150-180 grit sandpaper. The smooth consistency makes this wall covering easy to apply with a swift eight-hour drying time, which can be achieved with adequate air flow (open windows).
1. Can it be used to smooth over Artex? Yes, Dalapro Roll Nova can be used to smooth over Artex. Depending on the textured design, a couple of coats may be required to cover the depth of the Artex peaks.
2. What is the drying time? An average of 8 hours. The drying time depends on external circumstances, such as temperature, humidity, and layer thickness.
3. How can you affect the drying time of the filler? Good ventilation and a dehumidifier. That is really the only way to improve the drying time. Avoid high temperatures, as this initially increases humidity and extends the drying time.
4. How long does it last when opened? The product has a maximum shelf life of 12 months which is indicated by the date marked on the packaging. Once opened, the tub must be resealed well and stored in a dark place free from frost and can be reused up until the date marked on the packaging.
5. What roller should I use? We’d recommend using a 9” wired roller for the best application, however, the product can be applied with any regular 7” - 9” medium pile roller.
6. What are the benefits of using a roller to smooth over a wall? Roller plastering is 30-40% more time efficient than traditional plastering and is a more ergonomic method. Rolling also helps lay an even amount of compound making it easier to get a flat finish.
7. How should you store the Dalapro Roll Nova? There is a limited shelf life indicated by the date mark on the packaging. Unopened tubs can be kept in a dark place, free from frost, for up to 12 months. Containers that have been opened must be sealed well and then can be reused up until the date marked on the packaging.
8. How much do I need to apply? One 12L tub covers a 12m2 area when applied at 1mm. Use this web tool to specify the requirements that apply to your project, and as a result, you will know how much product it takes to complete the job.
Artex launch new Dalapro Roll Nova
We’re ready to roll!
Blue Hawk Range
The cement, concrete, mortar and roofing felt range.