Artex is part of the flourishing Saint-Gobain construction products division. You may know us as a famous brand in DIY and decorating but may not realise that we have developed into a major distributor of building products, decorative finishes and specialist tools.
What’s more, we have a clear commitment to employee training, development and professional progression, making us the ideal place to build your career.
So whether you’re an enthusiastic tradesman or a motivated business professional, we could have the perfect job for you. We need people from all backgrounds. From administrators, accountants, sales people and managers, to scientists, operators, engineers and technicians. Plus we’re happy to take on graduates.
Now’s the time to get in touch. Whatever your background, skills and goals – share our ambition, drive and passion and you can look forward to a great career.
Interested in a career with Artex?
If you’re interested in a career at Artex, send a copy of your CV with the following details to the email address below.
- Your name
- Your personal details including your circumstances
- Details of how we can contact you
- Details of your experience so far (and qualifications)
- A summary of what you can offer to Artex
- A description of what you want to do or achieve (aims and objectives)
- An indication of which area of Artex you would like to work in